Hindustan Shipyard Limited Recruitment, Hindustan Shipyard Limited is a governing body of the Central Government has a notification for Graduate and Technician Posts for Graduate and Engineering Students. Interested candidates read the below-detailed advertisement. Hindustan Shipyard Limited Recruitment
Total Posts: 40 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering: (Graduate:08 Posts & Technician 07 Posts)
- Electrical Engineering/EEE: (Graduate: 05 Posts & Technician: 06 Posts)
- Civil Engineering: (Graduate: 03 Posts & Technician:02 Posts)
- CSE/IT: (Graduate:04 Posts & Technician: 02 Posts)
- Electronics & Communication Engineering: (Graduate:01 Posts)
- A degree in engineering or technology granted by statutory University.
- A degree in engineering or technology granted by Institutions empowered to grant such degrees by an Act of Parliament.
- A Diploma in Engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a University in relevant discipline.
- All Posts: Age limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules
- Post Date: 28 September 2020
- Starting Date of Apply Online: 26 September 2020
- Last Date of Apply: 06 October 2020